Out Now: Mastermix Pro Dance 91 Offers Huge Summer Hits!
Mastermix’s monthly Pro Dance release for August – Issue 91 – is a must-have for mobile DJs, especially those playing to younger crowds, whether at private functions, club events or bars. Available now, the new edition features 15 floor-fillers, ranging from the hottest commercial dance anthems to unique remixes of the latest pop hits!
Including Pep & Rash’s catchy house track ‘Red Roses’ and Tough Love’s dance re-working of 90s R&B classic ‘Pony’ (featuring Ginuwine), alongside unique remixes of Kelly Clarkson’s ‘Invincible’ and Rita Ora’s ‘Poison’, Pro Dance 91 gives mobile DJs everything they need for an energetic, on-trend set-list...
Full track listing:
1. Invincible (Tom Swoon Remix) - Kelly Clarkson
2. King (Extended Mix) - Grades
3. Honey, I'm Good (Wideboys Club Mix) - Andy Grammer
4. Ain't Nobody (Loves Me Better) (Gunes Egan Remix) - Felix Jaehn feat. Jasmine Thompson
5. Yeah Yeah Yeah (New Vocal Mix) - Jax Jones
6. Baby Love (Armand Van Helden Remix) - Petite Meller
7. Poison (David Zowie Remix) - Rita Ora
8. Next To Me (Gregori Klosman Remix) - Otto Knows
9. Red Roses (Original Mix) - Pep & Rash
10. Liquid Spirit (Claptone Remix) - Gregory Porter
11. I Can't Lose (Duke Dumont Remix) - Mark Ronson feat. Keyone Starr
12. Headlights (Stefan Dabruck Remix) - Robin Schulz feat. Ilsey
13. Photograph (Felix Jaehn Remix) - Ed Sheeran
14. White Light (Blonde's 96 Extended Mix) - Shura
15. Pony (Jump On It) (Extended Mix) - Tough Love feat. Ginuwine
Pro Dance 91 is available from Mastermix stockists across the UK and can be ordered directly from Mastermix in CD or MP3 format for £15.32.