Flash Competition: Win A Pair Of Orange O Edition Headphones
We’ve got a pair of the new Orange O Edition headphones that are reviewed in the current issue of Pro Mobile (77 – May/June 2016) to give away. Worth £149.00, the O Edition headphones are equally suited to DJing as they are to enjoying music at home. If you fancy winning a pair, our competition is easy to enter, but don’t delay, it closes soon!
While not a name known within the DJ world, Orange Amplification has a rich heritage in the realm of live music. The company’s guitar amps are used by professional and aspiring musicians across the globe and their bright orange case designs, along with high build-quality and advanced audio-engineering, has led the amps to develop iconic status. Now turning their eye on the wider musical market, the new O Edition headphones are the first release from the Orange team’s new Consumer division and offer a great combination of comfort and high quality audio reproduction.
To win yourself a pair, courtesy of Orange and Pro Mobile, all you need to do is head over to our Facebook page, find the competition post, like it and comment on it. The competition will run for a week until Friday the 8th of July when one lucky entrant will be picked at random and sent the headphones.
Here are the full Terms and Conditions of the competition:
1. The promoter of this competition is Pro Mobile Magazine, published by Marked Events Ltd (company no. 06011967) whose registered office is at The Watermark, Ribbleton Lane, Preston, PR1 5EZ.
2. Employees of Marked Events Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition shall not be permitted to win.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. The competition is open to anyone, anywhere in the world.
4. The closing date for entries to the competition is Friday the 8th of July. Entries made after this date will not be eligible for the prize draw.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for any reason.
6. One winner, selected at random from all entrants, will win a pair of Orange O Edition headphones.
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and the promotor reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
9. The winner will be announced on the competition Facebook post within 7 days of the closing date for entries and the promotor will contact the winner through Facebook. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim their prize within 14 days of notification, the promotor reserves the right to withdraw the prize and pick a replacement winner.
10. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
12. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
13. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
14. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.