All DJs and their partners from across the country are invited to the DJ's New Year Party hosted by NADJ Wales. The event will take place on the 5th of February at the Holiday Inn Newport and promises to be an enjoyable opportunity to socialise with fellow DJs.
Members of the NADJ National Committee and NADJ Wales will be in attendance and there is a packed line-up of fun events planned as well as a visit from some VIP guests. The itinerary includes:
• Wales V Ireland Rugby International Televised in the Bar (3.00pm kick off).
• Dr Helen Lee’s Viral Networking Surgery (4.00pm to 7.00pm) a one to one consultation with Helen Lee, for you to discuss any personal problems you may have with internet promotion, viral marketing and viral networking. This will be strictly by appointment only as with all good surgeries!
• Mastermix Brainstorming Session (6.00pm to 7.30pm) a workshop session to discuss what DJs want in the way of mega-mixes, extended mixes, mash-ups and DJ compilations with Mastermix / Music factory Label Manager - Richard Lee.
• Hot Buffet Dinner (8.30pm) including Chicken Curry, Beef Bourguignon, Vegetarian Lasagne, Rice, Chips and Garlic Bread at £15.00 per person.
• Musical Mayhem with Richard Lee and Paul Arnett (9.30pm to Midnight) interactive fun and games for all, this will be all about participating and having fun!
• Late Night Stories and Antidotes (in the bar from Midnight).
Paul Thompson (Holiday Inn Newport resident DJ & South Wales Branch vice chair-person) has negotiated a special rate for accommodation on the night of the New Year Social Event. If booked directly with the hotel and pre-paid at the time of booking the room will be £48.00 based on two people sharing, this rate includes breakfast. To book your room call 01633 412777 and ask for Jodie on reservations or quote 'NADJ Event 5th February' along with Paul Thompson’s name.
If you intend to be at the event, please register your attendance with Mark Weller (01874 622644 or via email- firstname.lastname@example.org