algoriddim, the German based software company behind the popular Mac based DJ software ‘djay’, have today (2nd December 2010) announced the release of their djay for iPad product, the world’s first full-fledged DJ app on the iPad.
The app contains algoriddim’s most advanced audio technology to date and transforms your iPad into a fully-fledged DJ system, allowing you to mix your iTunes music library on a realistic turntable interface. Combining direct access to your iTunes music library with an intuitive dual-turntable and mixer set-up designed exclusively for iPad, the djay app takes the idea of the iPad as a portable sound system to a whole new level. From Automix to live performance, djay for iPad was designed to be the ultimate solution for aspiring DJs and professionals alike.
• Direct access to iTunes music library
• Realistic low-latency turntable interface
• Automix mode with automatic transition control (Fade, Backspin, Reverse, Brake, Random)
• Live Recording (with built-in organizer for recorded performances)
• Seamless AirPlay integration (wirelessly transmit your mix to Apple TV or AirPort Express station)
• Pre-Cueing (with optional headphone adapter)
• BPM analysis with automatic beat and tempo matching
• Full visual waveform with beat-synchronized scrubbing
• High-quality scratching
• Mixer, Tempo and EQ controls
• Cue Point Trigger
• Fully optimized for iOS 4.2 multitasking and background operation
Look out for a full review of djay for iPad in the next issue of Pro Mobile, in the meantime the app is available to buy now from the App Store on iPad HERE