The 2018 Annual General Meeting of the London Branch of the National Association of Disc Jockeys takes place during the Branch Session on Monday 21st May 2018 at Dukes Meadows Golf & Tennis Club, Dan Mason Drive, Chiswick, London, W4 2SH.
All branch NADJ members are requested to attend the AGM, where the Chairman, Treasurer and Secretary for the 2018-2019 term of office will be elected. Nominations are invited for the elected officers within the Association: the positions of Chairman, Treasurer and Secretary. If you would like to nominate someone please use the electronic nomination form and submit it by mid-day on Sunday the 20th of May 2018. The current elected officers are:
Chairman – Chris Binns
Treasurer – Keith Ellwood
Secretary – Fabio Capozzi
NADJ members can nominate any Full NADJ member for the position of Chairman, Secretary or Treasurer and if more than one person is nominated, a vote will take place for the respective officers at the AGM.
The Agenda of the meeting will be as follows:
1. Opening of Meeting
3. Confirmation of Minutes of previous Annual General Meeting
4. Presentation of Annual Report (secretary)
5. Presentation of Treasurer’s report (treasurer)
6. Old Committee step down / Election of New Committee
7. Vote of thanks to outgoing Committee (if needed)
8. Notice/s or any motions submitted prior to the AGM
9. Urgent general business